September 17, 2011

Now Starring.... Ema!

I have noticed that Chinese people really like music. Especially when I started to learn the recorder! Of course I had no idea what the notes were, but there's always time to learn. I first learned to play the B note (the first note in "Mary had a little lamb"). Then I learned to play the A note (the second note in "Mary had a little lamb"). Then I learned to play a korean song called "Dragonflies". Imagine that! Me playing an actual song! It was really fun! Then I learned to play the G note ( the third note in " Mary had a little lamb"). Finaly I learned how to play a song I knew! Mary had a little lamb!


Yikes! There's a moth in the office! This reminds me about something that happened over  the summer....

It was a wenesday evening.  Dad was on a business trip so Mom had to take care of us. Then Mom told us to be quiet. I asked why and she just pointed at the bakers rack. I looked over there and saw what Mom was talking about. Bella shivered. There right in front of the bakers rack was a giant spider! I was terrified! Mom got out the vacum cleaner to suck up the spider. It was really funny! First Mom lunged at the spider, but the spider ran away. On about the forth lunge, Mom got the spider to get in the vacum cleaner. Anyway the moths dead so thats it.

Ema

2 comments:

  1. Ema - great job! Keep it up and practice everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! When the kids come home for Christmas, they can put on a show for all of the adults:)

    ReplyDelete