October 5, 2011

It's Bella's Turn to Blog

I have lost my tooth and the tooth fairy has gave me money and gave me 15 and I have lost  six teeth and I have   Ema and Lorren and Mom and Dad and me Isabella. I love dogs and cats and boys and girls and I see people that don't do things that I see in America because they are Chinese. And I live in China. I ride my bike. I am almost off my training wheels and on two wheels like Ema. And I do roller blading on French Street sometimes and I do making Lincoln Log houses with a roof and back yard. I know that 1 x 1 is 1. And I have five people in my family. And I don't really have a favorite color. And my dad has big ears. And Ema has glasses now. I want to see Cars 2 and Harry Potter movies.  I want to read a really big book.  Ema is reading really big books like Order of the Phoenix.

Bella

She's lost two teeth in the past week.  Here's a photo of her new mouth.  (We call her Jack -- like jack-o-lantern, but she doesn't like it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment